First of all, I do apologise, I’ve been a terrible blogger the past week but I do have some excuses and to be honest, over the festive period I’m very busy! Much like other people I spend a lot of my time over the holidays with family and friends and my job is also hectic! If any of you work (or have worked) at Next over the Christmas Sale season you will know just how mental it is! I’m cream crackered! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you wished for and had an amazing time with your loved ones! I certainly did, I’m over the moon with what my family, friends and boyfriend got me! Just a little note, this isn’t, at all, to boast about what I received, I love seeing and reading about what other people got so I thought I’d share my presents with my followers. So let the fun begin…
Off my family:
– Driving Lessons (eee, I’m so excited & scared!)
– £40 Benefit Cosmetics voucher
– Money! (not pictured as I don’t want people knowing how much I received, sorry)
– Saved by the Bell Season 1 on DVD
– Topshop underwear
– Oxblood platform chunky heels (from eBay)
– A lot of chocolate!
– Cinema Giftcard (SO handy as it’s so expensive nowadays!)
– Real Techniques Stippling Brush
– Sleek Makeup’s Contour Kit
Off my Boyfriend’s family:
– Fearne Cotton Indulgence Hat Box
– Benefit’s High Flying Lipglosses
– Benefit’s Crescent Row Limited Edition Set
Off my Boyfriend:
– A ginormous Galaxy bar
– A Me-To-You sweetie bear
– Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadow palette
– A appointment at Urban Decay counter to get my makeup done
– ‘Once upon a time’ watch
– Real Techniques ‘Travel Essentials’ brushes
– Lady Million perfume
Off my Best friend:
– A gorgeous photo frame with an old picture of us in!
– Lush’s Bubblegum Lip Scrub
– Benefit’s ‘Speed Brow’
I honestly could not be happier with my lovely gifts, they definitely have me down to a T! Thank you so much! I’ve already done my make-up a gazillion times over with my new products and scoffed a load of sweeties. What did you get for Christmas? Did you get anything similar to me? Let me know!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.