Less than one week till Christmas everyone! I hope your all excited and in the festive spirit, I know I am! If you’ve got a Christmas party this weekend and need a quick outfit fix, there’s still time, if your quick, to order from the fabulous Motel Rocks! So bish, bash, bosh, let me share with you my Top 5 Christmas Party dresses from a brand that’s quickly becoming my favourite!
1. THE GABBY DRESS // £58 – This beautiful iridescent sequin dress is a hell of a show stopper. It’ll make mouths just fall open when you walk in the room or onto the dancefloor. Pricey, but definitely worth it.
2. THE CILLIA DRESS // £58 – Mixing two of my favourite trends at the moment, baroque and velvet, this dress is my favourite. The skater skirt is flattering and safe but the scoop back makes it fierce. ME-OW.
3. THE LOUISE DRESS // £25 – If your short on cash this dress is in the sale! The baroque pattern on the Cillia dress is flipped upside down onto a sheer skirt for a sexy look. But be careful not to show your knick-knacks ladies!
4. THE HOLLYANNA DRESS // £30 – The Geometric print stood out to me straight away on this baby. It’s simple and can be worn with sky high heels for your Christmas party, then with some disco pants and creepers a month later to the cinemas. One word – Versatile!
5. THE ZABBY DRESS // £38 – As turtlenecks are the craze at the moment, this piece is perfect! Creating a sexy silhouette with it’s bodycon cut, this dress would quickly become a staple piece in your wardrobe!
DON’T FORGET: If your short on the ‘pennies’, use my discount code ‘meganjanelillie’ to get 20% off your whole order! Which dress is your favourite? What Motel Rocks pieces do you already own? Are you excited for Christmas?!