The Clothes Show has had a huge rebrand and relaunch for 2015 and is one of the biggest and most exciting events of the year. Wanna go? Here’s how you can…
The Clothes Show happens once a year at the huge NEC in Birmingham and it is a one-stop shop for all things British fashion and beauty. I’ve been to the NEC before and believe me, it is HUGE. It has thousands of stands for brands, as well as a catwalk show, music acts and industry experts for all their 100K+ visitors. You can shop brands that are exhibiting there and pick up pieces that are unique to the point where you won’t get that awkward ‘omg, she’s got the same outfit on’ at a party.
So in collaboration with The Clothes Show themselves, I’ll be giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky winner to take their friend (or Mum!) along to the show on the Friday. As per, here’s a few little T&C’s…
– If you are under 18, please ensure you have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
– Please ensure that you can get to the NEC on Friday 4th December. Travel is not included.
– The competition is for general admission tickets only. Food, drink etc won’t be subsidised.
– The ticket cannot be exchanged for money.
– The competition entries will be sorted through for fake and false entries.
– If the winner does not respond via email within 48 hours or is unable to go, another winner will be selected.
Good luck everyone who enters!
Check out my October advertiser – Loveable Vogue!