* Photos taken from KarmaLoop & Solestruck websites*
My heart is breaking as I’m writing this post because I feel like I need all of these shoes in my life. As you may know, I bought my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes last month, and if you don’t know, check out my unboxing of my ‘Big Litas’ HERE. I’m definitely going to purchase another pair.. or two.. maybe three.. probably three.. after Christmas, so after scrolling through pages and pages of shoes I decided to share my top 5 ‘Most Wanted’ Jeffrey Campbell shoes (at the moment) with you beautiful people. Let’s roll…
1. THE MUNSTER SHOE – Oh. My. God. These are my ultimate favourite shoes. Ever. Amen.
2. THE POINTE SHOE – So Ballerina-esque. Girly with a sprinkle of fierce.
3. THE STREETCRED SHOE – Metallic Teal will make me feel like a mermaid.
4. THE RUMBLE FAB SHOE – I love a good ol’ tapestry shoe.
5. THE VING SHOE – Chunky goth meets.. My wardrobe? Hopefully!
I didn’t want to write too much about the shoes as the pictures say it all. I’m without a doubt going to purchase the Munster Shoe if they go in a sale! What is your favourite? What Jeffrey Campbell shoes are you loving? Let me know!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.