1. Get those friggin' sprouts away from my face.
2. Thank you Jesus for it being totally acceptable to eat chocolate every morning this month.
3. OMG STAR WARS COMES OUT
4. *Singing* Where are you Christmaaaaaaaas? Why can't I find youuuuuuuuuu?
5. Must dress up dog as a reindeer or an elf immediately.
6. PIGS IN BLANKETS IN AND AROUND MY MOUTH PLEASE.
7. Do I regret eating this share tub of Celebrations? Absolutely not.
8. Let me just buy another 149 decorations for my tree. It's all it needs.
9. I only have a week left to buy presents? Let the panic buy commence.
10. Where is the snow? Where is the snow?
11. DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?
12. OMG STAR WARS COMES OUT!!!
13. I'm sure my mother's house is a fire hazard with all these candles.
14. Will the Michael Kors watch/bag saga ever end??
15. Constantly dreamin' of Yorkshire puddings. Gimme. Gimme.
16. Do I stay in my onesie on Christmas day or do I get dressed up?
17. I have spent the past 12 hours watching Christmas films consecutively. Success.
18. Must think of all those New Years Resolutions that I'll never stick to.
19. I still don't fully understand what the heck egg nog is???
20. Must dress in the sparkliest outfits I can find.
21. OMG STAR WARS COMES OUT!!!!!!!
Just a few silly little things that I'll definitely be thinking about this December! Hahah! Let me know if any of them you relate to and whether you are looking forward to Star Wars? I can't wait! You can probably tell...
Check out my December advertiser - Caroline Elvin!